A walkthrough of Chapter 7 of the O'Reilly book Practical MLOps.
Learn about real-world computer vision including a recap of Tesla AI day 2021.
* Getting models into production * Tesla FSD * Tesla Computer Vision * Tesla AI Day * DataOps * ML Platforms * Sagemaker * Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment * MLOps cookbook * ML Engineering * Data Engineering * AWS App runner * GCP * Azure * Containers * Kaizen
- Title: Real World Computer Vision and MLOps Cookbook- Chapter 7 Walkthrough Practical MLOps
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 608212021VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Master SQL for Data Analysis
SQL is a popular language for extracting, stacking, and querying data from databases. Master SQL to …
If you feel like your brain is "glitching," or working against you, know that you're not …
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …
Complete Python Course with 10 Real-World Projects
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language with object-oriented and structured programming fully supported, and many features …