Build real-world projects and train them using machine learning algorithms with TensorFlow
About This Video
- Use TensorFlow in real-world scenarios and get confident with using ML Algorithms to build your own projects
- Use widely-used TensorFlow packages and tools to explore real-world problems and solve them practically
- Build projects with ML concepts such as predictive models, classification models, Support Vector Machines, anomaly detection, and Deep Neural Networks
Machine learning algorithms and research are mushrooming due to their accuracy at solving problems. This course walks you through developing real-world projects using TensorFlow in your ML projects.
The initial project will deal with assessing the viability of expanding your Restaurant business using a single variable linear regression. You will use Linear Regression with multiple variables with an example involving buying and selling a property at the best prices and use a dataset containing 11 features to deal with it. Next, you will create an algorithm to detect anomalous behavior in server computers using Gaussian methods. Finally, you'll design and build a convolutional Neural Networks model on a Traffic Signal Classifier from scratch.
By the end of this course you will be using TensorFlow in real-world scenarios, and you'll be confident enough to use ML Algorithms to build your own projects.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Real-world-Machine-Learning-Projects-using-TensorFlow
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with TensorFlow
- Chapter 2 : Linear Regression with One Variable
- Chapter 3 : Linear Regression with Multi Variable
- Chapter 4 : Anomaly Detection Algorithm
- Chapter 5 : Traffic Sign Classifier
- Title: Real-World Machine Learning Projects Using TensorFlow
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789340174