Create Android and iOS apps with a single code base using Flutter
About This Video
- A step-by-step guide to create Flutter applications from start to end using the latest tools and libraries
- Gain practical development skills with multiple interesting real-world projects and create Flutter applications for both Android and iOS
- Develop applications with Flutter with just one code base and provide a rich user experience
Flutter is quickly becoming a well-known framework for developing cross-platform apps for both Android and iOS devices. Apps made with Flutter are very fast because of their high rendering power. This course is for developers who have been studying Flutter but have hit some roadblocks in the next steps of their development. The course is designed to bridge any questions or issues that you may have while creating complete Android and iOS applications.
This course models real-world problems and then teaches the steps and techniques for creating solutions in the form of complete Android and iOS applications. With Flutter, you’ll develop multiple apps for both stores with just one code base. You’ll be able to build app layouts, perform widget animation, pull and push data to servers, and compile codes and release to both stores.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to start creating Android and iOS apps straight away with Flutter.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Real-World-Projects-with-Flutter
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Create a My Weather App
- The Course Overview 00:04:54
- Create Mockup UI to Visualize the App 00:07:04
- Implement the Widget Tester to Test the Weather Widget 00:04:50
- Get JSON Weather Data to Display the Live Weather 00:09:52
- Add Location Support to Display Local Weather 00:06:12
- Create Unit Tests for Testing API Methods 00:04:27
- Chapter 2 : Build a Coffee Finder App
- Chapter 3 : Develop a Coffee Store App
- Chapter 4 : Make a Payments App
- Chapter 5 : Craft a Selfie App
- Chapter 6 : Build a Chat App
- Title: Real-World Projects with Flutter
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789616033