2. The real reason you’re so tired
A quick quiz that seems deceptively simple, not to say kind of obvious. But don’t sneer too soon. You might be amazed by your score. This will pinpoint in seconds energy drains that you haven’t recognised yet – or are ignoring.
This quiz doesn’t test what you know you should do, but what you actually do.
Be ruthlessly honest. If you plan to exercise three times a week, but actually only get to the gym six times every two months, then you don’t exercise three times a week, full stop.
1. Do you usually sleep for at least seven and half to eight hours each night?
2. Do you rarely wake during the night?
3. Do you eat three well-balanced meals a day at regular intervals?
4. Do you always eat breakfast?
5. Do you ...