15 Hours of Video Instruction
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course with Virtual Machines, Second Edition has 15 hours of comprehensive video training[md]which includes whiteboard concept teaching, live CLI work, screencast teaching, and hands-on labs[md]so you have everything you need to study for and pass the RHCSA exam. This new edition of the best-selling RHCSA Complete Video Course now comes with virtual machines, giving you a reliable environment so you can get the real-world experience you need to fully understand concepts and practice your skills.
Now with virtual machines and fully updated for RHEL 7.3, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course with Virtual Machines, Second Edition gives you everything you need to prepare for and pass the RHCSA exam. This ALL-NEW comprehensive training includes
- All new videos
- Whiteboard instruction to help you grasp difficult concepts
- CLI instruction so you can see Red Hat in action
- Labs so you can practice your skills, plus solution videos so you can then compare your work to the author's
- Three virtual machines to give you easy access to a reliable environment for working through this book’s labs and exercises. Download them from informit.com
This engaging self-paced video training solution provides learners with 15 hours of personal visual instruction from an expert trainer with more than 20 years of practical Linux teaching experience. Through the use of topic-focused instructional videos you will gain an in-depth understanding of all topics on the Red Hat Certified Administrator (RHCSA) exam as well as a deeper understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux so you master the key foundational principles of systems administration. The combination of video, labs, and virtual machines is a unique offering that gives you a full toolkit to learn and excel on your exam.
Topics include the following:
Module 1: Performing Basic System Management Tasks
Module 2: Operating Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers
Module 3: Performing Advanced System Administration Tasks
Module 4: Managing Network Services
About the Instructor
Sander van Vugt is an independent Linux trainer, author, and consultant living in the Netherlands. Sander has written numerous books about different Linux-related topics and many articles for Linux publications around the world. Sander has been teaching Red Hat, SUSE, and LPI Linux classes since 1994. As a consultant, he specializes in Linux High Availability solutions and performance optimization. More information about Sander is on his website at www.sandervanvugt.com.
For more information about RHAT certification and additional resources, visit the author's RHAT Certification page.
Beginning to intermediate
What You Will Learn
Who Should Take This Course
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Red Hat Certified Administrator (RHCSA) exam
- Information on the new RHEL 7 exam
- Red Hat Certified Administrator (RHCSA) certification candidates
- Anyone interested in learning about Red Hat from the ground up
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems and developers who write software for Linux
The ideal target student does have some preliminary Linux knowledge already, because this course doesn't focus on basic Linux usage but on Linux administration.
About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more. View all LiveLessons on InformIT at http://www.informit.com/livelessons.