This course provides a detailed review of the information and skills you need to successfully pass the RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) certification exam. Because the course is highly focused on RHCE's testable topics, this should reduce the time needed to prepare for the exam.
It's designed for experienced Linux systems administrators who have already passed the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) exam and is taught by two former Red Hat Certified Instructors and Examiners. Not only will this course prepare you for the RHCE exam, it should improve your advanced system administration skills, boost your value to your employer, and make you more marketable in the job market.
- Review all of the information and skills required to pass the RHCE exam
- Focuses specifically on the RHCE's testable topics
- Taught by former Red Hat Certified Examiners
- Covers required topics in Linux essentials, administration, networking, and security
- Provides expert advice on the best strategies and tactics to use to pass the exam
William "Bo" Rothwell and Keith Wright are professional trainers, each with more than 20+ years of teaching experience working for companies such as One Course Source and New Horizons. Keith and Bo hold RHCE and RHCI certifications and both were Red Hat Certified Examiners for many years. In addition to teaching, Keith and Bo are seasoned developers who work with platforms ranging from Android and Perl to Python and Tcl.