Today, when companies and customers are faced with an infinite number of messages, the word “relevance” has taken on a new meaning and dimension. We know that relevance matters, but what does that mean exactly? Andrea Coville guides leaders and executives toward the realization that if they can focus on a single, guiding principle—a magnetic one—that permeates their brand or company, customers will not only engage but change thinking and behavior in turn. Relevance takes us through the dimensions of relevance—both qualitative and quantitative—in order to find the starting point on the Relevance Scale: where we are and where to go from here. The book walks the reader through the elements of staying relevant as well as the circumstances that contribute to establishing a relevance platform. The author offers many examples as well as explaining messaging strategies.
Whether you are working with a consumer product, a nonprofit, or a B2B company, Andrea Coville believes you, your brand, or your company have the power to change and influence behavior and make an impact.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Executive Summary
- 1 Are You Relevant?
- 2 Everything Is Personal
- 3 Dimensions of Relevance (I): Quantitative
- 4 Dimensions of Relevance (II): Qualitative
- 5 Dimensions of Relevance (III): Circumstances
- 6 Why Are We Making This Effort?
- 7 How to Become (and Stay) Relevant
- 8 Relevance and Innovation
- 9 How to Become Irrelevant
- 10 How to Regain Relevance
- Conclusion: Final Takeaways
- Appendix: Organizational Relevance: Frameworks and Profiles
- About the Author
- Title: Relevance: The Power to Change Minds and Behavior and Stay Ahead of the Competition
- Release date: March 2014
- Publisher(s): Bibliomotion
- ISBN: 9781937134822
You might also like
Microsoft Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Master business modeling and analysis techniques with Microsoft Excel 2016, and transform data into bottom-line results. …
Statistics is a class that is required in many college majors, and it's an increasingly popular …
Mindfulness For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Use mindfulness to relax and control anxiety, depression, stress and pain Whether you're looking to control …
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …