Featuring aerospace examples and applications, Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Systems presents the very latest probabilistic techniques for accurate and efficient dynamic system reliability analysis. While other books cover more broadly the reliability techniques and challenges related to large systems, Dr Bin Wu presents a focused discussion of new methods particularly relevant to the reliability analysis of large aerospace systems under harmonic loads in the low frequency range. Developed and written to help you respond to challenges such as non-linearity of the failure surface, intensive computational costs and complexity in your dynamic system, Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Systems is a specific, detailed and application-focused reference for engineers, researchers and graduate students looking for the latest modeling solutions.
The Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace Series publishes titles that cover the latest advances in research and development in aerospace. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. The readership for the series is broad, reflecting the wide range of aerospace interest and application, but focuses on engineering.
Forthcoming titles in the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace Series:
Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Systems • Wake Vortex Control • Aeroacoustics: Fundamentals and Applications in Aeropropulsion Systems • Computational Intelligence in Aerospace Design • Unsteady Flow and Aeroelasticity in Turbomachinery
- Authored by a leading figure in Chinese aerospace with 20 years’ professional experience in reliability analysis and engineering simulation.
- Offers solutions to the challenges of non-linearity, intensive computational cost and complexity in reliability assessment.
- Aerospace applications and examples used throughout to illustrate accuracy and efficiency achieved with new methods.
Table of contents
- Cover image
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Technical Background
- Chapter 3. Theoretical Fundamentals of the Perturbation Approach
- Chapter 4. Application to a 2D System
- Chapter 5. Application to a 3D Helicopter Model
- Chapter 6. Complete Combined Approach
- Chapter 7. Conclusions and Future Work
- Appendix I. Transforming Random Variables from Correlated to Uncorrelated
- Appendix II. Analytical Solution of HL Safety Index
- Appendix III. Modal Analysis of Dynamic Systems [77,78]
- Appendix IV. Multiple Force Analysis
- Appendix V. Summary of the Defined Parameters
- Appendix VI. Nodal Coordinates of the Helicopter Model
- Appendix VII. Element Connectivity and Properties of the Helicopter Model
- Title: Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Systems
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Academic Press
- ISBN: 9780124077393
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
The Illustrated Network, 2nd Edition
The Illustrated Network: How TCP/IP Works in a Modern Network, Second Edition presents an illustrated explanation …
Machine Learning with Python for Everyone
The Complete Beginner's Guide to Understanding and Building Machine Learning Systems with Python will help you …