Guide to achieve resilience and reliability on AWS
About This Video
- Design scalable, available & resilient cloud applications in no time
- Achieve application resiliency with automated scaling by utilizing AWS EC2 Autoscale, Load-balancing, and CloudWatch monitoring services.
- Build cloud applications that can be designed to scale and failover automatically
Cloud services are vulnerable to network and other outages. When your applications are not performing as they should, no one is happy. However, applications can be designed to be resilient and responsive under demand while hosted in the cloud with Cloud hosted applications at AWS.
In this course, you’ll learn how to prepare for potentially devastating interruptions by building your own resilient and reliable applications in the public cloud. You’ll explore the steps to properly host and automatically scale applications hosted in the cloud. You’ll also take a look at load-balancing, backed with autoscaling, driven by the CloudWatch monitoring service producing an automated solution methodology.
By the end of the course, you will be able to achieve application resiliency, autoscaling, and failover with your applications hosted in the Amazon cloud.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Auto Scaling and Load Balancing in AWS
- Chapter 2 : Building Amazon Machine Images
- Chapter 3 : Implementing ELB Load Balancing
- Chapter 4 : Monitoring in the AWS Cloud
- Chapter 5 : Auto Scaling
- Title: Reliability and Resilience on AWS
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789611700