Learn easily to share and save with ReplayKit in-app interaction.
About This Video
- Master ReplayKit for designing highly available, cost-efficient, and scalable applications
- Build and manage applications with ease using the different features of ReplayKit in iOS
- Master techniques for building your application inan efficient way using ReplayKit
Devslopes brings to you ReplayKit on iOS platform for sharing and saving while we interact with apps internally. You begin by exploring what RePlayKit can do and set up the UI for a simple app called Screenie. Also, set up an instance for screen recording. Later stop, start, save and share with RePlayKit in Screenie app. This course supplies in-depth content that put the theory into practice.
You know you need to upgrade your skills to stay relevant. Don’t wait. Enroll in this course today.
All the codes and supporting files are present for this course at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/ReplayKit-on-iOS
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Screenie App: Using ReplayKit in Ios
- Intro to ReplayKit 00:01:02
- Screenie: Intro to app 00:02:39
- Building UI 00:09:33
- Creating RPScreenRecorder instance 00:04:09
- Configuring UISegmentedControl to switch images 00:06:53
- Starting a screen recording 00:11:22
- Stopping, editing, & saving a screen recording 00:12:46
- Screenie: Challenge 00:01:33
- Title: ReplayKit on iOS
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789801828