Build Custom Responsive Websites using HTML5 and CSS3
About This Video
- Build elegant websites utilizing HTML5 and CSS3.
- Set up and deploy your websites to a virtual server for public viewing.
- Secure your websites using tools such as fail2ban and Nginx.
Once we have a completed responsive website, we will then turn our attention to setting up and deploying it on our own server using Debian (Ubuntu Flavor)! We will buy a domain name through a registrar (GoDaddy), and then lock-down our server (using NGINX + Fail2Ban + Let's Encrypt!) to maintain a clean, secured website for all of our guests to see.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to HTML5, CSS3, Git, and Editors
- Chapter 2 : Exploring with HTML5
- Chapter 3 : Sourcing CSS3
- Chapter 5 : Getting Responsive
Chapter 6 : Going Online
- Domain Name Registration 00:04:30
- Setting up Virtual Servers 00:08:42
- Security Essentials: Part One- Apache Install 00:05:16
- Security Essentials: Part One- Fail2Ban 00:13:19
- Security Essentials: Part One- Let’s Encrypt 00:05:28
- Security Essentials: Part Two- NGINX Install 00:02:56
- Security Essentials: Part Two- Fail2Ban 00:16:14
- Security Essentials: Part Two- Let’s Encrypt 00:07:48
- Passwords and SSH Keys 00:07:30
- Deploying 00:04:17
- Domain Name Setup 00:02:29
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788628365