- Implementing RPM requires sales and marketing organizations to adopt new and changed business methods.
- A new generation of thought leaders, consultants, and technology companies has emerged to help companies implement needed changes.
- The initial phase of the revenue process is a form of numbers game—securing the greatest number of potential prospects’ names.
- The middle phase involves nourishing and cultivating each prospect, keeping them moving through the stages of their buying process.
- Separating the curious from the serious among potential buyers can make the sales effort much more efficient.
- Structured revenue performance management does not replace the human aspects of marketing and sales; instead, it builds a foundation for their most effective use.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.