- There is a lot of low-hanging fruit in the search for improved marketing and sales efficiency, so the payback for an RPM initiative can be very fast.
- Executive leadership is critical to RPM success, and many CEOs say they want increased sales to satisfy investors. However, they usually lack a focus on improving their marketing and sales functions.
- RPM requires executive leadership to champion changes in the structure, tasks, and compensation plans of the company’s marketing and sales personnel.
- High quality software systems are currently available to enable RPM implementation, and expert consultation from major IT research firms is also available to advise clients.
- Every company needs to find its own first step in initiating an RPM business process.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.