Chapter 4. Doors
• Learn how to place and control doors.
• Learn how to Tag doors.
• Understand Wall Closure.
• Learn how to modify doors.
• Learn how to change door sizes.
• Learn how to change door materials.
• Learn how to open doors in place.
• Understand Head and Sill locations.
• Learn how to place different door styles.
In Revit Architecture 2015, Door objects are totally customizable. All is possible in this program—from customizing the size and shape of the door or the size and shape of the jamb to including side lights, mullions, and/or a sill. As with other features of this program, a premade library ...