You can run your own web design business from home - all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
My name is Rob Cubbon and I have been running a successful web design business for many years which turns in more profit year after year.
How do I do it? Well, it's not because I'm the best designer in the world, that's for sure! ;) Here are some essential questions I'll answer for you:
What software and hardware you will need to start and grow the business? How do you get clients? How you handle clients on email, on the phone in real life?
Do you need contracts? If so, what you put in a contract. How do you get paid? What are the best ways to ensure you get paid properly and on time?
If you really want to make money running a web design business then you'll have to offer a premium service to the best type of clients and I can show you how to do that.
- Over 22 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- To learn how to set up and run a web design business either part or full time
Table of Contents
- Introduction 00:12:06
- Running a Business 00:10:03
- Starting a Web Design Business 00:18:21
- Getting Work 00:17:06
- Dealing With Clients 00:10:53
- How To Change The Client's Mind 00:02:59
- Meeting Clients 00:05:14
- Client Issues 00:11:55
- Handling Client Requests 00:03:40
- What To Say To The Client 00:06:43
- How To Sell A Website To A Client 00:15:24
- How To Sell Print Design To A Client 00:04:18
- How To Sell A Logo To A Client 00:05:17
- Specialisation and Diversification 00:20:16
- How Much Do I Charge The Client? 00:08:04
- Doing The Accounts 00:12:13
- More Money Advice 00:06:20
- Meet The Designers 00:15:06
- What Designers Do, How They Make Money and Where They Find Clients 00:13:18
- How Web Designers Get Paid 00:14:04
- Title: Running A Web Design Business
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Stone River eLearning
- ISBN: 100000006A0130