Create efficient, modern enterprise apps using the new Lightning Design system, App Builder, and components
About This Video
- You will build your knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and learn how to create beautiful, modern enterprise apps using the Lightning framework
- You will work with the Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components to ensure that you make the best of the Lightning platform.
- This video course follows a recipe-based approach to ensure that you get your Salesforce Lightning concepts up to scratch.
The new Lightning Experience combines three major components—Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components—to enable anyone to quickly and easily create beautiful, modern enterprise apps. If you wish to take up the challenges that Lightning throws at you head-on, then look no further because this practical video course will be your faithful companion and ensure that you make best use of the Lightning platform.
This video course starts by walking you through the three major Lightning components and will help you enable and configure a Lightning solution. You will explore the art of working with standard components and build a basic layout for the application. Then, you will add more advanced components using the Lightning framework. Finally, you will also build and migrate reports and dashboards to make your app look more professional. Towards the end of the course, you’ll make use of the Design System to work with Salesforce data and lay out the entire page with the components that you’ve built, before integrating Visualforce in your application.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Lightning Enablement
Chapter 2 : Lightning Configuration
- Lightning Apps 00:02:56
- Custom Lightning App 00:03:01
- Lightning Page Layouts 00:02:58
- Creating Lightning Pages 00:01:41
- Creating App Page 00:02:01
- Creating Record Page 00:01:31
- Creating Home Page 00:01:19
- Editing Lightning Pages 00:01:40
- Assigning Lightning Pages 00:05:16
- Reports and Dashboards 00:07:15
- Chapter 3 : Lightning Components
- Chapter 4 : VisualForce Pages
- Chapter 5 : SLDS – Lightning Design System
- Title: Salesforce Lightning Recipes
- Release date: March 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788834889