Salesforce.com For Dummies, 6th Edition, is for users of Salesforce, including those users who have the Unlimited, Enterprise, or Professional Edition. It’s for Salesforce users who want to quickly know how to use this web-based application, running “in the cloud” — also known as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) — for sales, marketing, and customer service.
About This Book
Don’t use this book to find out how Salesforce works. Use this book to find out how you can manage your customers and your teams and close more business by using Salesforce:
- If you’re a sales rep, this book shows you how to use Salesforce to manage your leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities. Spend less time doing administrative work and more time focused on making money.
- If you’re a sales manager, this book shows you how to use Salesforce to track team activities and pipeline, shorten the ramp-up time on new hires, and pinpoint key deals that require your involvement.
- If you’re in channel sales, this book shows you how to track your relationships with companies that are — or will be — your partners and all the deals they work for you.
- If you’re a partner, this book shows you the world of Salesforce and how you can improve your deal pipeline and win rate with your vendor.
- If you’re in marketing, this book shows you how to use Salesforce to make an immediate and measurable impact on your sales organization. We cover how to manage campaigns and track leads to fill your funnel.
- If you’re in customer ...