Chapter 7. Changing Windows Vista’s Look
In This Chapter:
- Change the look of your desktop
- Put icons where you want them
- See more on your monitor
- Change your desktop’s background image
- Set up a cool screensaver
- Change the sounds that Windows Vista makes
- Modify your mouse’s behavior to work the way you do
No two people are alike, so why should your Windows desktop look like everyone else’s? Whether you’re an animal lover and want your PC to reflect that, or you simply cannot stand the thought of staring at the same desktop background day in and day out, you’ll be happy to know that you can change all that and more.
In this chapter, you’ll learn ways to change your computer desktop’s appearance. Along the way, you’ll add more functionality to ...