Chapter 20. Dating with Windows Calendar
In This Chapter:
- Learn to manage your schedule with Calendar
- Distinguish between appointments and tasks
- Use multiple calendars to your benefit
- Change calendar views
- Create appointments and tasks
- Set alarms for important meetings
- Invite others to your appointments
- Subscribe to online calendars
Windows Vista Calendar breaks new Windows operating system ground by offering you a calendar not tied to a specific program, such as Microsoft Outlook or Act! Contact Management software. When you use Vista, your Windows Calendar program is there waiting to record a meeting or appointment or task, willing to remind you when something is due, and displaying one of multiple calendars you can set up.
In addition to ...