What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to apply images as backgrounds
• How to use repeating background images to achieve a consistent look
• How to use background images as style elements
• How to replace list bullets with images
• How to import and change .psd files directly inside Expression Web 4
In Hour 6, “Getting Visual, Part 1: Adding Images and Graphics,” and Hour 7, “Getting Visual, Part 2: Advanced Image Editing, Thumbnails, and Hotspots,” you learned how to insert images as objects in a web page. But, if you have spent any length of time on the Web, you know that images are used for so much more and most prominently as design elements. In fact, most ...