1. Everything that is done today in Microsoft Outlook can be communicated to without having to retype anything into Excel, Word, or a summary e-mail.
2. The three components of a successful CRM project include people, processes, and technology.
3. A CxO interested in CRM is interested in the organization of data, efficiency, and a common environment that the entire organization is working within.
4. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers so much choice that it is important to understand the processes you want to support with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM toolset.
5. Salespeople are often on the move, and capturing information within a technical tool does not lend itself to face-to-face conversations and travel time. Dynamics CRM overcomes some of ...