1. Topic, Currency, Rating, and Details are the four fields.
2. The Lead Topic field is used to help classify different leads (for example, two leads from different contacts at the same company).
3. The lead rating can map to the opportunity rating and can indicate how active, hot, or cold the lead is.
4. Yes, data can be imported into a variety of record types, including Account, Contact, and Lead entities.
5. A lead is an unqualified prospect. A prospect is a classification of a type of account and associated contacts. A lead is an entity.
6. Possible data separators are a comma or a comma and quotation marks.