1. If you decide to rename Account to Prospect, for example, and set up some other data structure for Client, your entire service module prebuilt within Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be semi-useless because it would be tied to Prospect rather than Client.
2. Parent account entities are not different from account entities.
3. Every Account entity is associated with a Territory entity, and every owner of an Account entity is associated with a Territory entity.
4. The four components of a form include the Left navigation pane, the Form Assistant, the main entry form (orscreen), and sections.
5. The Phone Number field associated with the address is provided for delivery companies such as FedEx and UPS.
6. There are two addresses that are defined ...