1. What is one advantage to tracking e-mail in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
2. What are the three choices for tracking e-mail responses in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
3. When you send an e-mail message from Outlook, copy five contacts, and track the message in CRM, how many copies of the e-mail are saved in CRM?
4. What is one reason you would not want to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook address book?
5. In the scenario described previously, what are Mary’s choices when creating her announcement about the new e-newsletter?