1. Jack can use the account feature of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to associate accounts with his contacts. He can then search by account or contacts.
2. Mary can create a new Outlook contacts file called Personal. This personal file does not have to synchronize with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
3. No. You do not need to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client.
4. Yes. Phone calls will synchronize with tasks if you choose to synchronize phone calls.
5. Outlook appointments synchronize with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Appointment activities. They do not show up in the Outlook task list.