1. The yellow fields represent dynamic data fields that are populated when a task is actually created by the workflow.
2. Wait states have the potential to wait forever and so may cause a process that spins and spins and spins forever. A workflow that just stops with new requests getting added and without old requests being processed can cause significant system issues.
3. Here is but one example: If a value is added to a specific attribute that is incorrect, you could send an e-mail to the user or to the user’s manager to correct the value.
4. Any three of the following:
• Increasing efficiency
• Standardizing a process
• Training new users on an existing process
• Controlling a well-established routine
• Improving an existing process ...