1. Time can be captured on an activity, and time can be captured on a case as a function of the attached activities.
2. Cases can be associated with a specific contract, and the time on a case can reduce the available time on a contract.
3. Queues allow you to assign activities or send e-mail to a generic bucket, such as a support queue or a support e-mail address.
4. Yes. When you complete your planned activities, you can add the duration when completing.
5. You can save the activity as closed or you can use the Close Activity option on the Action menu.