Microsoft Dynamics CRM has many different places where other applications can connect, but a few common points are as follows:
• Importing or synchronizing leads, accounts, or contact details from a web page
• Sharing accounting-oriented information, such as quotes, orders, and products, with a back-office accounting application
• Synchronizing account-specific financial information, such as invoice history, credit holds, and credit limits, with an accounting application.
• Updating internal Microsoft Dynamics CRM data from industry-standard information sources, such as Hoover’s, OneSource, Harte Hanks, and others.
• Augmenting contact and account information with social media systems such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. ...