Hour 7. Understanding SharePoint 2010 Server Side Development
What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Jump start programming with the object model
• Exploring the object model
• Understanding the object model in relation to server and site architecture
• Troubleshooting and monitoring performance with the developer dashboard
• Creating a custom timer job
• Modifying the web.config with SPWebConfigModifications
• Understanding the event receivers
By the Way
Due to the complexity of the topics discussed, some figures in this book are very detailed and are intended only to provide a high-level view of concepts. Those figures are representational and not intended to be read in detail.
SharePoint has a well-structured server side object model, with Microsoft.SharePoint.dll ...