What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• How to find your way around a project
• The file templates available in Xcode
• Ways to add new files and resources
• Where to add frameworks and libraries
• How to manage target properties
In the preceding hour, you learned how to create projects in Xcode using the built-in project templates. That’s a good start, but without the ability to add new classes and resources to your creation, you limit what you could potentially create.
This hour explores how you can add new files, resources, and frameworks to your project. You also learn how to manage the files that make up your project, how to create groups, and even how to configure some of the basic target properties that ...