What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• The source control features offered in Xcode
• How to create and restore project snapshots
• The language of source control systems
• How to connect to remote Subversion and Git repositories
• The tools available for working with Subversion and Git
As projects grow larger, it becomes more and more important to keep track of the changes that you make and be able to identify modifications to your code. A change can sometimes cause unintended behaviors that, without a good way to audit your coding, might be difficult to track down. This is especially true for projects where one or more people need to access and modify the same project.
The answer to this problem is to use source control—a ...