Sams Teach Yourself iCloud in 10 Minutes offers straightforward, practical information designed to get you up and running quickly and easily. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively use Apple’s iCloud online services. Each compact lesson zeroes in on a specific aspect of iCloud, explained through concise and informative descriptions along with accurate and easy to follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll quickly become comfortable performing the most important iCloud tasks to make the most of what iCloud offers every day!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls
Notes provide additional information
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
Obtain an iCloud account and use your own iCloud website.
Configure iCloud services on iPhones, iPads, iPods, Macs, and Windows PCs.
Use iCloud with your iTunes music, apps, and books to ensure you have great content on all your devices!
Take advantage of iTunes Match to stream your iTunes music wherever you are.
Use Photo Stream for instant access to photos you take with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad on all your other mobile devices and computers.
Have easy access to the same document files on iOS devices and computers so that you can efficiently work whenever and wherever you need to.
Use iCloud’s great email, calendar, contact, and other tools to automatically have the same information on all your devices.
Locate your devices, secure them if they aren’t under your control, and protect your data with online backups.
Register your book at informit.com/register for convenient access to updates and corrections as they become available.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You
- Lesson 1. Getting Started with Your iCloud Account and Website
- Lesson 2. Configuring iCloud on an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Lesson 3. Configuring iCloud on Macintosh Computers
- Lesson 4. Configuring iCloud on Windows Computers
- Lesson 5. Using iCloud with Your iTunes Music, Apps, and Books
- Lesson 6. Using iTunes Match with Your Music
- Lesson 7. Using iCloud with Your Photos
- Lesson 8. Using iCloud with Your Documents
- Lesson 9. Configuring Your iCloud Email
- Lesson 10. Using iCloud to Manage Your Contacts
- Lesson 11. Using iCloud with Your Calendars
- Lesson 12. Using iCloud to Sync Other Information
- Lesson 13. Using iCloud to Locate and Secure Your Devices
- Lesson 14. Using iCloud to Back Up and Restore Devices
- Title: Sams Teach Yourself iCloud in 10 Minutes
- Release date: February 2012
- Publisher(s): Sams
- ISBN: 9780132967211
You might also like
Digital Forensics with Kali Linux
Learn the skills you need to take advantage of Kali Linux for digital forensics investigations using …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …