In this lesson, you learn how to search Google+ for specific content.
If you’re looking for a specific person, business, or brand, Google+ Search can help. You can also search for topics of interest to you, such as baking, camping, or the iPhone. The content that displays in Google+ search results includes the following:
• Google+ profiles and pages
• Google+ posts that other users shared directly with you
• Google+ public posts from people you may or may not know
• Trending content from external websites (such as content that a user recommended via the +1 button)
To search Google+, follow these steps:
1. Enter your search term in the search box at the top of Google+, shown in Figure 8.1 ...