Get Sams Teach Yourself Core Data for Mac® and iOS in 24 Hours, Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
Part I: Getting Started with Core Data
Hour 1. Introducing Xcode 4
2. Creating a Simple App
3. Understanding the Basic Code Structure
Part II: Using Core Data
Hour 4. Getting the Big Core Data Picture
5. Working with Data Models
6. Working with the Core Data Model Editor
7. What Managed Objects Can Do
8. Controllers: Integrating the Data Model with Your Code
9. Fetching Data
10. Working with Predicates and Sorting
Part III: Developing the Core Data Interface
Hour 11. Finding Your Way Around the Interface Builder Editor: The Graphics Story
12. Finding Your Way Around the Interface Builder Editor: The Code Story
13. Control-Dragging Your Way to Code
14. Working with Storyboards and Swapping Views
Part IV: Building ...