What You’ll Learn This Hour:
• Binding data to WinJS and HTML intrinsic controls
• Performing one-time data binding
• Performing one-way data binding
• Creating a converter function
• Creating templates
• Exploring the
• Binding data to a custom collection and the
• Displaying data in groups
• Seeing how the CSS grid works
• Implementing semantic zoom
Writing a meaningful app is almost impossible without having some sort of data binding in place. We start by binding data to simple HTML controls and then binding them to WinJS controls. We also look at one-time binding as well as one-way binding, and we discuss the differences between them.
In addition, we spend some time working ...