Sams Teach Yourself iCloud in 10 Minutes, Second Edition, offers straightforward, practical information designed to get you up and running quickly and easily. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively use Apple’s iCloud online services. Each compact lesson zeroes in on a specific aspect of iCloud, explained through concise and informative descriptions along with accurate and easy to follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll quickly become comfortable performing the most important iCloud tasks to make the most of what iCloud offers every day!
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
Obtain an iCloud account and use your own iCloud website.
Configure iCloud services on iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Macs, and Windows PCs.
Use iCloud with your iTunes music, apps, and books to ensure you have great content on all your devices.
Take advantage of iTunes Match to stream your iTunes music wherever you are.
Use Photo Stream for instant access to photos you take with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad on all your other mobile devices and computers; you can also share your photos with others and view photos being shared with you.
Have easy access to the same document files on iOS devices and computers so that you can efficiently work whenever and wherever you need to.
Use iCloud’s great email, calendar,contact, and other tools to automatically have the same information on all your devices.
Locate your devices, secure them if they aren’t under your control, and protect your data with online backups.
Table of contents
- About This eBook
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Lesson 1. Getting Started with Your iCloud Account and Website
- Lesson 2. Configuring iCloud on an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Lesson 3. Configuring iCloud on Macintosh Computers
- Lesson 4. Configuring iCloud on Windows Computers
- Lesson 5. Using iCloud with iTunes Music, Apps, and Books
- Lesson 6. Using iTunes Match with Your Music
- Lesson 7. Using iCloud with Your Photos
- Lesson 8. Using iCloud with Your Documents
- Lesson 9. Configuring Your iCloud Email
- Lesson 10. Using iCloud to Manage Your Contacts
- Lesson 11. Using iCloud with Your Calendars
- Lesson 12. Using iCloud to Sync Other Information
- Lesson 13. Using iCloud to Locate and Secure Your Devices
- Lesson 14. Using iCloud to Back Up and Restore Devices
- Title: Sams Teach Yourself iCloud® in 10 Minutes, Second Edition
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Sams
- ISBN: 9780133476149
You might also like
Porting to the Symbian Platform: Open Mobile Development in C/C++
If you want to write mobile applications without the idioms of Symbian C++, have existing software …
Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
Be prepared to answer the most relevant interview questions and land the job Programmers are in …
A Practical Guide To Business Writing: Writing In English For Non-Native Speakers
Now a days, letters, reports and emails are vital components of business practice. Communication is increasingly …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …