What You’ll Learn in This Hour:
• Displaying text inside the game window
• Important Control nodes properties and signals
• Using Containers to help create an interface
• Using GDScript to make an interactive interface
• Applying a Theme your controls
As a game developer, it is almost unavoidable to communicate with players, whether you need to tell the players how many lives they have currently, how many items they possess, what have storytellers been saying to them, where they are, where should they go next, and so on. The same could be said for players. They need to tell the game what weapon they would like to use, which difficulty level they prefer, how beautifully they want the game to be rendered, etc. This communication ...