Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS3 Professional in 24 Hours
24 Proven One-hour Lessons
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you will be able to create dynamic animations using Adobe® Flash® CS3 Professional. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds on the previous ones, enabling you to learn the essentials of Flash from the ground up.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Flash tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to do something.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems, and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
o Create, optimize, and export dynamic animated movies for the Web, disk, or CD
o Integrate Flash animations with static HTML pages
o Use Flash’s vector graphics tools, including filters and blends, to create drawings and animations
o Use digital video in Flash movies
o Animate using time-tested techniques and Flash’s special “tweening” features
o Create powerful, interactive movies using the basics of ActionScript
o Design Button, Graphic, and Movie Clip symbols and use them over and over without increasing file size
o Import existing graphics from Illustrator® and Photoshop®
Phillip Kerman is an internationally recognized expert on the use of the Web and multimedia for training and entertainment. He frequently presents at Flash user conferences and has taught Flash and other authoring tools in workshops around the world.
Register your book at www.samspublishing.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and corrections as they become available.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Part I: Assembling the Graphics You’ll Animate in Flash
Part II: Animating in Flash
- Hour 7. Understanding Animation
- Hour 8. Animation the Old-Fashioned Way
- Hour 9. Using Motion Tweens to Animate
- Hour 10. Using Shape Tweens to Morph
- Hour 11. Including Sound in Animations
- Hour 12. Using Layers in Animations
- Hour 13. Nesting Animations in Movie Clip and Graphic Symbols
- Hour 14. Creating Special Effects
- Part III: Adding Interactivity and Video
- Part IV: Putting It All Together for the Web
- Online Bonus Content
- Title: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe
- Release date: June 2007
- Publisher(s): Sams
- ISBN: None