Over the previous three lessons, you learned the basics of HTML, including tags used to create page structure and add links. With that background, you’re now ready to learn more about what HTML and CSS can do in terms of text formatting and layout. In this lesson, you learn about most of the remaining tags in HTML that you need to know to construct pages, including how to use HTML and CSS to do the following:
• Specify the appearance of individual characters (bold, italic, underlined)
• Include special characters (characters with accents, copyright marks, and so on)
• Create preformatted text (text with spaces and tabs retained)
• Align text left, right, and centered
• Change the font and font size ...