Satisfying, growing, and retaining enterprise clients takes on an importance akin to that of survival for selling organizations. The following are 10 key principles to keep in mind for effective client retention during Stage Six: Service Delivery.
The 10 key principles of client retention:
1. Do what you say you’ll do.
2. Know your client and stay updated.
3. Communicate constantly.
4. Deliver value.
5. Listen internally and externally.
6. Sell and deliver as a team.
7. Anticipate the next move that best serves the client.
8. Be proactive in serving.
10. Be in the game for the long term.
No one of these 10 principles is more important than any other, but if they had to be ...