Optimizing dataflow execution – performance options
We will review a few extra options available for different transforms and objects in Data Services which affect performance and, sometimes, the way ETL processes and transforms data.
For this recipe, use the dataflow from the recipe Optimizing dataflow readers – lookup methods in this chapter. Please refer to this recipe if you need to create or rebuild this dataflow.
How to do it…
Data Services performance-related configuration options can be put under the following categories:
- Dataflow performance options
- Source table performance options
- Query transform performance options
- Lookup functions performance options
- Target table performance options
In the following sections, we will review and ...