Defining the House Bank
In this chapter, you learn how to customize the house bank in financial (FI).
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Describe what a house bank is
- Identify the components of a master record in a house bank
- Define a house bank
- Use a house bank ID and an account ID
- Identify bank statements supported by SAP
- Assign global settings for an electronic bank statement
- Configure a manual bank statement
- Define posting keys and posting rules for check deposits
- Define variants for check deposits
The banks that hold your company code bank account are referred to as house banks in SAP ERP (for example City ...