Defining Tax on Sales and Purchases
In this chapter, you learn various forms of taxes as they are represented in SAP ERP and learn how to define taxes on sales and purchases.
At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Describe what a tax on sales/purchases is
- Create a sales/purchases tax code
- Specify a tax category in the G/L accounts to which taxes will be posted
- Identify basic tax codes for sales and purchases
- Specify the accounts to which different tax types are posted
- Assign tax codes to non-taxable transactions
Sales and Purchases Tax
SAP supports various tax codes for different countries. This chapter covers only sales ...