Leverage the flexibility and power of SAP MII to integrate your business operations with your manufacturing processes. You'll explore important new features of the product and see how to apply best practices to connect all the stakeholders in your business.
This book starts with an overview of SAP's manufacturing integration and intelligence application and explains why it is so important. You'll then see how it is applied in various manufacturing sectors.
The biggest challenge in manufacturing industries is to reduce the manual work and human intervention so that the process becomes automatic. SAP MII explains how to bridge the gap between management and production and bring sound vital information to the shop floor in real time.
With this book you'll see how to ensure existing manufacturing and information systems share a common interface for all users in your enterprise.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the functional aspects of SAP MII
- Implement SAP MII in different Manufacturing sectors
- Explore new technical features of SAP MII 12.x
- Integrate scenarios with SAP MII
- Discover practice guidelines
Who This Book is for
All levels of SAP manufacturing professionals.
Table of Contents
- 1. SAP MII Overview
- 2. Why Use SAP MII in Manufacturing Industries
- 3. Basics of SAP MII
- 4. Implementation of SAP MII in Discrete Manufacturing Industries
- 5. SAP MII Implementation in Process Manufacturing
- 6. Integration with SAP MII
- 7. New Features of SAP MII
- 8. Best Practices and FAQs
- Title: SAP MII : Functional and Technical Concepts in Manufacturing Industries
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484228142