Chapter 4. MDM Repository Maintenance
In this chapter, you can learn how to work with MDM repositories, fields, and tables.
There is also a separate section which explains about the addition and deletion of a new table/field type Tuple introduced with MDM 7.1.
After going through this chapter, you will be able to:
- Create and delete an MDM repository
- Add, modify, and delete an MDM table
- Assign properties for an MDM table
- Add, modify, and delete an MDM field
- Assign properties for an MDM field
- Add and delete tuples
- Add and delete tuple member fields
Working with MDM repositories
There are situations which require a new MDM repository to be created or an existing repository to be completely removed from an MDM server. In this section, we will deal with the various ...