Master SAP integration with cloud-based applications in this course from SAP expert Arghadip Kar.
Also here are all of Arghadip Kar’s highly-rated SAP courses on O’Reilly.
There are five topics within this SAP series:
- SAP Integration Overview. Be able to explain why integration with cloud-based applications is so important when working with SAP and other applications such as those from PeopleSoft or Oracle, in this first topic in the SAP series. Learn about the four types of SAP integration including Rest API integration with SE37 and SEGW.
- Integrating using the SAP Rest API. Practice integrating using the SAP Rest API in this second topic in the SAP series. Use transaction codes SE37 and SEGW. Use the SAP Gateway Service, SAP Gateway Error Log, and SAP Gateway Client. Practice going from JSON to ABAP and vice versa.
- Integrating using the SAP Web Service. Integrate using the SAP Web Service in this third topic in the SAP series. Use transaction codes SE37, SE84, and SOAMANAGER.
- SAP Idoc Integration. Perform SAP idoc integration across SAP modules in this fourth topic in the SAP series.
- SAP Entity Resolution. Learn how to perform entity resolution in SAP using vendor data as an example in this fifth topic in the SAP series.
- Title: SAP Series: SAP Integration and Entity Resolution with Cloud-based Applications
- Release date: January 2020
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: None