Our journey started five years ago by implementing Scrum in order to develop our ING mobile app. A year later we started with full automation of IT processes. In May 2013 ING reorganized with Continuous Delivery as the way of working and DevOps the way we organize. All this in an enterprise organization which is bound by national legislation & historical legacy.
Many practices within the market helped us in this journey, but little was discussed and known about scaling Continuous Delivery and increasing the quality of operations within the enterprise. This talk shares experiences and key learnings of implementing Continuous Delivery at scale and integrating operations.
We will cover;
- Individual teams with their own pipelines towards Continuous Delivery as a service (CDaaS) within the enterprise
- Standardization of tooling
- Embedding operations within Continuous Delivery (like monitoring, Config management etc.)
- Security and DevOps
- Security and Continuous Delivery
Table of contents
- Title: Scaling DevOps and continuous delivery at ING
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920458968
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Infrastructure as Code, 2nd Edition
Just five years ago, infrastructure as code was a new concept for many companies. Today, even …
Programming Skills for Data Science: Start Writing Code to Wrangle, Analyze, and Visualize Data with R, First Edition
The Foundational Hands-On Skills You Need to Dive into Data Science “Freeman and Ross have created …