- Abrams, Jeremiah, and Connie Zweig. Meeting the Shadow: The Hidden Power of the Dark Side of Human Nature. New York: Penguin Putnam, 1991.
- Adams, Cindy, and W. A. Adams. Collaborating for Change: The Whole Systems Approach. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler, 2000.
- Adams, W. A., and Michael Bowker. The Whole Systems Approach Involving Everyone in the Company to Transform and Run Your Business. Provo, UT: Executive Excellence, 1999.
- Agor, Weston H. Intuitive Management: Integrating Left and Right Brain Management Skills. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1984.
- Allen, James. As a Man Thinketh. Chicago: Science Press, 1905.
- Anderson, Robert. Leadership: The Uncommon Sense. Position paper, theleadershipcircle.com, 1990.
- Anderson, Robert. Pathways to Partnership. Position Paper, theleadershipcircle.com, 1995.
- Anderson, Robert. Mastering Leadership. Position Paper, theleadershipcircle.com, 1991.
- Anderson, Robert J., and William A. Adams. Mastering Leadership: An Integrated Framework for Breakthrough Performance and Extraordinary Business Results. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2016.
- Autry, James A. Love and Profit: The Art of Caring Leadership. New York: Morrow, 1991.
- Barks, Coleman. The Essential Rumi: New Expanded Edition. New York: Harper Collins, 2004.
- Beck, Don, and Christopher C. Cowan. Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change: Exploring the New Science of Memetics. Cambridge, MA.: Blackwell Business, 1996.
- Beesing, Maria, and Robert J. Nogosek. The Enneagram: ...
Get Scaling Leadership now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.