SCJP EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Develop code that implements tight encapsulation, loose coupling, and high cohesion in classes, and describe the benefits.
- Given a scenario, develop code that demonstrates the use of polymorphism. Further, determine when casting will be necessary and recognize compiler vs. runtime errors related to object reference casting.
- Explain the effect of modifiers on inheritance with respect to constructors, instance or static variables, and instance or static methods.
- Given a scenario, develop code that declares and/or invokes overridden or overloaded methods and code that declares and/or invokes superclass, or overloaded constructors.
- Develop code that implements “is-a” ...