Time for action - using default master pages
When you create a new document, Scribus automatically creates one or more master pages: one for a single-page document, two for a double-sided, and three for three-folded and four-folded documents.
- Create a new Letter, 8 pages double-sided document, with Magazine margins.
- Go to Windows | Arrange Pages and verify that you have two master pages, Normal Left and Normal Right.
- Double-click on the Normal Left page from the Arrange Pages top part: Scribus will show the content of the master page instead of the current page.
- See that this master page has margins. A quick glance at Page | Manage Page Properties will show that Magazine margins are used as defined in the New Document window.
- Change the margins to ...